Thursday 1 August 2024

RPGaDay2024: Day One: Intro and First RPG bought this year


Grim reminded me of this, so amongst my other posts, I'll give it a go.

I don't do as much Roleplaying as I'd like these days, and I'm not buying much new, so I might have to stretch the questions a bit.

1. First RPG bought this year. 
Sadly (or fortunately for my wallet) I haven't bought any new RPGs this year, my most recent was Chaosium's Rivers of London last year. 

I'm looking forward to trying it with my local gaming group, the MEGAforce, but I want to set cases in my area (Rivers of Yorkshire?). I also have the problem of getting the background across without out spoiling too much of the books in case the players eventually read them. An unusual problem, most GMs seem to be struggling with the opposite; how to run cases where the players have read the books and might even know more than the GM themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I have been collecting the QUERP rpg books recently but not played it. Very simplistic and quick.

    ReplyDelete