Friday 12 March 2021

A Blogging Milestone

I was pleased to see that I've had over 20000 views of my blog. While I suspect some of those may not have been genuine hobbyists, a lot are and I'd like to thank you all.

Looking at my most popular posts my review of the Magic the Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers game is the top, and my review of Star Saga came third. This tells me that people want to read my reviews, so perhaps I should do more? One problem is that I find it difficult to say much negative, I'd rather not say anything at all, so my reviews tend to be very positive, and come across as naïve and lacking in critical comment.

I'm very pleased that posts where I build useful stuff, especially slightly unusual stuff, are also popular. My budget flying stands and GMs screen both came in the top five. 

Battle reports do well also, but for obvious reasons I've not had any of those to post for the last year. 

I've garnered a few more followers, and am even listed as a blog to follow on a couple of other blogs, which is great. 

Of course, comments are always great, so please leave more. 


2 comments: