Wednesday 1 April 2020

Star Saga Chovar

I'm still working my way through the Star Saga minis, and here's the Chovar.
It's a nice mini, if a little 'flat'. I wish now that I'd used the hot water method to repose some of the tentacles, but I'll not risk the the paint doing it at this late stage. Perhaps if I were to paint another?



I'm happy with how the mini turned out, but at the time I found it a bit of a chore to paint. I think this was because I had no mental picture of how I wanted it to look, and the various cables or tubes and other 'stuff' that keep the poor thing imprisoned baffled me.

I can use the Chovar as a Deadzone mini as well. Multiple use, which is good.

I'm now close to finishing painting Star Saga. I've some of the furniture still to do, and all the doors. Once I've finished basing the rest of the minis, I'll get a post up about them.

2 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't want to meet one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mercenaries in the game don't have a choice. That said they have failed three times so far on the mission

      Delete