Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Final Mini from the Master Forge
As promised last post , here's the Sand Creature. It sort of reminds me of the SFX in The Mummy (not the original B&W version) with...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
If you're a regular reader, you'll know that I combined my Dungeons and Dragons Eight Week Project with Dave Stone's Season of ...
Those are great. I look forward to meeting them on the field of battle soon.
ReplyDeleteI am really enjoying our ancients project.
ReplyDeleteMe too. There's the added fun of all the memories of our old 15mm ancients games (though I think KoWH gives a more satisfying game).
DeletePlus I think I paint in a more appropriate manner for the subject matter these days, so I'm generally happier with the end results.