My latest unit is a troop of javelin armed skirmishers. With only 6 figures representing the troop, these figures seem to be poised, ready to move against the enemy.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Season of Scenery 26 Roundup
Just a quick post to show my final entry in Dave Stone's Season of Scenery challenge 2026 . I'll witter on a bit more about the buil...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...

Good work. I admire your bright colours. I have noticed recently that my painting seems to have got quite dark and grungy. That might be 'realistic' and it certainly hides mistakes, but it doesn't make them 'pop'. Looking back at my earlier work I am trying to get back to a lighter palette.
ReplyDeleteWhat manufacturer are they?
ReplyDelete