Wednesday, 26 June 2024

Sometimes I Think I Go Too Far

I was painting a shield on one of my latest batches of Severed Hand orcs and I wondered, do I go too far?

I do actually paint a shield design from the original owner, I'm building up quite a library of shield designs.  Then I paint the orc symbol on top. For this spiky shield I thought 'Chaos'. So  I came up with a cross between a clown and a pink troll.  Because 'Chaos'.


It seems almost a shame to paint a Severed Hand on top.

This gives me some practice painting old style Chaos shields, before the proliferation of the symbols of the Four Powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildspire Miniatures Gas Serpent, Imp Hulk, Unholy Knight

Another batch of three different sculpts, and we're nearing the end of the set. Eleven more minis   Gas serpent There are on...