Two Mythos kickstarter campaigns have caught my attention.
Firstly a relaunch of the excellent Delta Green background. The rules have been rewritten and lots of new material, as well as reissues of old stuff, will be available. Better still it will be available in December, possibly beating Call of Cthulhu 7th edition.
Also a whole new set of supplemental material for Cthulhu Wars. I played a couple of games of this recently, and found it great fun. Helped perhaps by my having Great Cthulhu himself controlling the earth in the second game.
Check them out while the stars are still right.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 26: Two Overly Ambitious Kings of War Projects
**WARNING: this post contains images of miniatures that have not been kept in the best condition. Readers who care properly for their armies...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...
No comments:
Post a Comment