Friday, 9 October 2015

Goblin Sharpsticks 8, Almost There

Crooknose is just about finished.  Actually I have got all the unit at the same stage now, so it 'shouldn't' be long before they are ready for battle.



The finishing touches were; random metal bits picked out in Balthazar Gold (or any bronze or reddish gold colour), teeth and claws in bone white, spear shafts in GW Bubonic Brown and shields in very dark grey (nearly black).  Again I took the opportunity to see if I had missed anything, though the brown undercoat and the dip will cover many mistakes.
Apart from the dip and a coat of anti shine, the only thing left is the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 26: Two Overly Ambitious Kings of War Projects

**WARNING: this post contains images of miniatures that have not been kept in the best condition. Readers who care properly for their armies...