Sunday 12 November 2023

Dungeons and Dragons Adventurer Magazine Review Index

I've been reading through Hachette's D&D Adventurer part work and giving my opinions. To make things easier for readers I'm linking to all my individual reviews here.  I'll keep this page updated with links to all my reviews.  There has been a lot of interest in the magazine, especially from overseas.  As the run continues it is becoming increasingly difficult to find it in the shops.  Some newsagents are happy to reserve a copy, though experience with other part works has shown this to be unreliable.  
Hachette do take subscriptions, but they are only for UK addresses.

Just a few words; I'm an experienced D&D player and DM, and I'm not really the target audience (and I  already have plenty of dice), so if you are relatively new to the game you may have a very different opinion.

It's my intention to read through the first eleven issues, which covers the first Adventure, and should give a good idea of where the part work is heading.  

Full disclosure; I bought these myself (in conjunction with a friend to spread the cost).


















No comments:

Post a Comment