Thursday 2 November 2023

Artefacts From My Gaming Past 4 - More Orc's Drift Pictures

While doing some long-overdue clearing out today, I found a couple of photos from a long ago game.

The photos weren't in great condition, but I've scanned them as best I can, and they are fun.  At least, they bring back fun memories to me.

Orcs assault the barricade, stout dwarven defenders try to hold them back

The orcs force their way forwards and into the compound

Now I'm not completely sure, but I think they are from the final Orc's Drift game I had with Bodvoc (then Merlin) and his gaming group.  I've posted a couple of pictures of the game before.  I think these are later in the action, it doesn't look good for the dwarves!



2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that was some years ago. We should do it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, we should.

      I doubt I'll ever have the relevant 28mm minis, nor would I want to go back to WFB, but I still want to one day do the whole campaign in 15mm with (probably) Dragon Rampant.

      Delete