Thursday 1 September 2022

A Kings of War Demo Game - Orcs Vs Kingdoms of Men

Note: this post was written in April, but somehow I missed actually posting it.  Since I have just written another post about our second game, this should really be seen first.

I recently introduced my son-in-law to Kings of War. We used pretty much my standard 500 point demo armies, as seen here for instance.

The game went down very well, though it was a grim day for my orcs; tabled, whilst the humans lost just one regiment of spear phalanx.  Thus it can be seen that my son-in-law very quickly picked up the game, and has a shrewd tactical mind.

The start of the battle

The orcs close in on the humans, but were wiped out in short order.

And the newly painted spearmen avoided the 'curse of the newly painted minis'. I wonder if it's the Speedpaints?

No comments:

Post a Comment