Tuesday 26 April 2022

Another Milestone

The Periodic painting Table recently passed 30 000 views and has been running over seven years.  I'm amazed that my ramblings about my hobby have attracted so much interest.  Thanks everyone!!

I'm especially pleased that its only just over a year that I hit 20 000.  I'm sure that part of this is because I've linked more often from Facebook and similar. I've even got more followers, thanks again folks.

The most popular article is still my review of the Magic the Gathering game.  I wonder if people bookmark this to find the blog?  I suppose I should get some paint on some of those minis soon.

From this end, the blog provides me with a way of organising and focusing my hobby.  It helped a huge amount during lockdown, and currently it is helping during a family bereavement.

So, if you're a regular reader, please keep reading.  Comment too please.  If anyone wants to ask anything, there's a contact form at the bottom of every page (and had you noticed that I've tidied up the page layout recently?).  

THANK YOU!

4 comments: