Saturday, 18 July 2026

Ready for Adventure

Here's all the stuff I'll need for the face to face session. 
If it looks a lot,  some of those boxes are fairly empty!
There's a box of terrain,  maps, rulebook, dice etc and minis. Even my D&D goblet just for fun.

Expect a write up and a more in depth look at terrain and minis later.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great event, and look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, intrigued to see it all laid out for play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's some of it in the next post, but I'm also writing a separate post showing off the scenery

      Delete

Wildspire Miniatures: Bugbears, Mummies and Dire Wolves Painted

In my last post I mentioned that I recently got a set of Wildspire miniatures , specifically the Classic Creatures Expansion 1.  I've be...