This is what I've managed to get painted in the time allowed.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ogtober 26: Mantic Kings of War Ogre Sergeant Kitbash
An Army Starts with a Single Mini Not in every case, of course, but I do like to try out an army's 'look' before plunging in and...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...
That looks like a goodly amount achieved for the challenge. I have finished my challenge and will blog about it soon. I have also painted some new dwarves but I'm keeping them secret for now...
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'd hoped to do more, but there were too many other 'distractions '.
DeleteRegardless, I'm pleased with the results. Looking forward to seeing what you've done.
How am I supposed to do a roundup if you and Bodvoc are not showing all the models to get an upper hand in your next game ! LOL Thanks for taking part this year.
ReplyDeleteI can't disclose the secret unit, it's classified lol.
DeleteIt was great fun taking part, thanks for having me, and thanks for all the effort you put in organising it all.