Monday, 23 February 2026

A New Project for March

These arrived in the post today from Anvil Industries, part of a little project I'm planning for March. 

A sprue of seven resin cast 'space suit' helmeted heads. Two have the visors up
Mystery heads

I'm not saying what it is yet, but, with the exception of these heads, I should be able to source everything from my existing collection of stuff. If you want a clue, it's a Quickstart version of a game currently in development. 

Feel free to guess what I'm planning in the comments (Bodvoc, you already know, so hush).

4 comments:

  1. The heads look very sci-fi orientated, especially as they come from Anvil, other than that not a clue ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely globe style spacesuit helmets. As to why I've got them, all will be revealed in March. Meantime I've got a challenge to finish :)
      Anvil do make some great bits.

      Delete
  2. We all need new projects!!! and yes I know what you are planning. I was tempted to give some clues but haven't.

    ReplyDelete

Wildspire Miniatures Gas Serpent, Imp Hulk, Unholy Knight

Another batch of three different sculpts, and we're nearing the end of the set. Eleven more minis   Gas serpent There are on...