Monday 31 December 2018

New Vanguard Warbands

In case you don't follow the Mantic Blog (link below), today they released the stats for the previously missing factions.  The new stuff is at the end of the Warband Creation Guide in the free rules.

As always these are somewhat abbreviated, as they plan to eventually release full ranges for all faction with extra models, rather as they have already done in the game's launch with the Northern Alliance, Abyss, Nightstalkers and Basileans.

I might start looking at building 15mm warbands for my Varangur, and the Kingdoms of Men should inspire myself and Merlin to do some historical variants to go with our Greeks etc.

The Mantic blog also mentions some of the future plans for expanding the miniatures range, there's some exciting looking developments there.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking I may do Northern Alliance in 15mm rather than 28mm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd better get some 15mm Varangur planned then.

      Delete