Mantic have just announced that their new long awaited IP game is The Walking Dead All Out War
Based on the Graphic novel more than the T.V,. show, it promises lots of zombie action.
I missed the playtest day for this, but more information as and when I know it.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Tuesday, 5 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kings of War: Elves vs Orcs
Warning, this is another one of my long waffling type battle reports, not the more reader friendly format of mostly pictures and a bit of te...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...
No comments:
Post a Comment