Friday, 29 July 2022

Artefacts from my Gaming Past

I've been doing a big clear out of my parents' house recently and I found a box of stuff from my youth.
Apart from some slightly damaged Star Wars kits (they'll come in nicely for the 28mm Star Wars games, probably as wrecks/terrain pieces) I also found these.

They are the tins I used to keep my collection of D&D miniatures in when I went off to uni (1979). Gosh, my collection has grown since then.

Recently I've been watching a few YouTube videos showing GMing travel sets. It does make me wonder how little I could manage with and if I should slim down my collection.  I doubt I'd manage the sort of games I've been running with only this amount of minis though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildspire Miniatures Gas Serpent, Imp Hulk, Unholy Knight

Another batch of three different sculpts, and we're nearing the end of the set. Eleven more minis   Gas serpent There are on...