Mantic have just released the test rules for their new skirmish game set in the Kings of War world. If you check the Mantic blog and sign up for the newsletter you should be able to get it (it might be on their blog by now)
A quick read through suggests that it plays like a combination of Kings of War and Deadzone, in a good way. This could be great fun, and I'll get some of my Dungeon Saga minis out and put together a force to try the rules out.
The Kickstarter starts on Tuesday november 1st.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wildspire Miniatures Bandits and Oozes
This is the final batch of the Wildspire minis for now, I'm saving the giant for something a little different. The final lot (apart fro...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...
No comments:
Post a Comment