Monday, 10 October 2016

Long Time, No See

"Meesa Back"
After a while of sorting things out and trying to find the inspiration to post again I thought I ought to get back online.  (No it's not just the excuse to start an 'Orc-tober' thread).

I haven't been idle with crafting and painting, including a lot of bits for both my D&D groups.  Yes I now run two groups, as my daughter asked me if I could introduce her and a group of her friends to the hobby.  I have been building floor plans and some furniture ans similar to use in the games, more on that as and when I get round to posting the pics.

Whilst I have your attention, I should mention Mantic's latest Kickstarter (yes, thats a surprise).
Star Saga, or Dungeon Saga in Space.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Orctober does sound good though. G'wan, G'wan, G'wan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, well I do have an orc krudger I can post as soon as i get him back.

      Delete

Wildspire Miniatures Gas Serpent, Imp Hulk, Unholy Knight

Another batch of three different sculpts, and we're nearing the end of the set. Eleven more minis   Gas serpent There are on...