It's a while since I've done anything Frostgrave related, although I do have plans...
Anyway, there is another Nickstarter, this time for a new stand alone game using the same rules (with a few minor tweeks) and set in the same world.
The game focuses around 'Heritors'. Beings with sort of inherited super powers. They are exploring a mystical jungle land for the source of their powers, accompanied by Crew (because you cant have too many pirates). The Crew are the plastic multi part kits for the game, with snake people and tribes folk to come in the future.
I should mention that the Nickstarter is also available through Bad Squiddo games, and there is a very active Facebook group to support the game.
Time to stock up on aquarium plants.
Documenting my hobby; painting modelling and playing fantasy roleplaying and tabletop games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kings of War: Elves vs Orcs
Warning, this is another one of my long waffling type battle reports, not the more reader friendly format of mostly pictures and a bit of te...
-
I'm showing something a bit different this week, my 'cheap and easy' homemade DM's (or GM's) screen. The body of the...
-
I should apologise to Merlin/Bodvoc; I mentioned last post that I was painting an elf next, well, he is an elf, but an undead one. This min...
-
In between building the Scrapjacks I've finished off a unit of ten zombies. I started these last year, and for some reason I got stuck ...
No comments:
Post a Comment